After a 5-month long nationwide competition, Bardstown, Kentucky was named the ‘Most Beautiful Small Town in America” in the Best of the Road Competition sponsored by Rand McNally and USA Today. The announcement was made on July 16th at the Destination Marketing International Convention in Seattle Washington. Finalists in the contest included Jim Thorpe, PA, Danville, KY, Tybee Island, GA, Sedona, AZ and Baker City, OR.
Please read about all the national press that Bardstown has received and view the videos on this page that were part of the Best of the Road competition. For additional information on Bardstown’s “Most Beautiful Small Town in America” designation, please contact us.
Top 10 Reasons why we are the Most Beautiful Small Town
Best of the Road: Two for the Road
Two for the Road: Back to Beautiful Bardstown
Best of the Road: The RV Crew
Two for the Road, Bardstown Howdy
Two for the Road:The Kentucky Bourbon Festival
- Bardstown, Ky is the Most Beautiful Small Town in America – Wins honor in Rand McNally/USA TODAY ‘Best of the Road’ 2012 contest – July 2012
- The Five Best Small Towns in America 2012- Chosen by Best of the Road
- Bardstown, Murray named in Best of the Road small towns contest, The Lane Report – July 18, 2012
- 5 ‘Best Small Towns in America’ Include 2 from Kentucky, Commonwealth of Kentucky, Office of the Governor – July 19, 2012
- Bardstown to Celebrate it’s Most Beautiful Designation, The Lane Report – July 24, 2012